Road Team – Cat 5
Hometown: Denver, CO
Strengths: Flat roads
Favorite Race: TBD
Years Racing: 0
What motivates you to ride? Just being outside motivates me to ride. Knowing that all roads lead to a new place and getting lost is the best part.
What racing obstacle have you overcome? none yet.
Favorite Part of Racing: will find out.
If you could ride your bike anywhere, where would it be? New Zealand.
What are you most proud of in your cycling career? I feel like every time I get out on my bike I learn something new, whether it be technique or what I end up wearing that day, it’s always a win-win.
What is your favorite post ride meal? Bacon.
6 Things About Me (no particular order):
- I love to make people laugh.
- I prefer to cook over eating out.
- Comedies are my go-to movies.
- Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream flavor.
- Cycling is #myhappyplace.