Want to find a group of women to ride bikes with but aren’t sure about joining a racing team just yet?
Join the Naked Women’s Racing club team! We have a club team for women who would like to be involved in a cohesive cycling group and are maybe considering doing a race or two. Enjoy benefits of the club–mentoring, organized no-drop group rides, skills clinics, retailer/product discounts, and social events off the bike–without having to commit to a full-fledged racing team. Triathletes, Masters Racers, Mountain Bikers, New Racers, Enthusiasts, or the 100% Newbies-fresh-off-adult-training-wheels are welcome to join for the 2017 season! With nearly 100 women, we never want to hear the excuse that you can’t find someone to ride with again!
1. Pay club dues and subscribe to our listserv, all-team calendar, and club team roster (you’ll receive a confirmation email with onboarding instructions).
2. In addition to club dues, member must purchase one kit (jersey and shorts/bibs) minimum.
3. If member decides to compete, member must compete in team kit and register as a racer for Naked Women’s Cycling Team (USA Cycling and BRAC).
4. If member competes and completes 5 bicycle races and other club team requirements, member is entitled to getting dues back! Races that count towards reimbursement are the following: road, cyclocross, mountain bike, track or BMX. Sorry no triathlons, as we are trying to grow women’s participation in the sport of cycling! Must submit receipts at the end of the year. No receipt or result, no reimbursement.
5. Member must volunteer their time for either our team race (in August) for 8 hours, or 8 hours from one or more cycling related non profit orgazizations for our approved list (see the list here).
6. You must be nice to any racer, enthusiast, triathlete, cyclist, motorist, etc. on and off the bike. You represent the race team and our sponsors when you are out, so please do so with the utmost respect. No drama or that’s grounds for dismissal from the club team without getting dues back.
Are you ready to join the largest women’s team in Colorado? Well, what are you waiting for!