Amanda B. may be the only one who could be crazy enough to turn our cold weather snap into a fun listicle for you! Read her top 5 reasons why racing in below freezing temps is better.
1. You seem more bad a$*/crazy than other cyclists. You also think your friends that are racing are pretty hardcore and you enjoy the company of others.
2. Sand is easier to ride when frozen.
3. Liquor and warm drinks (such as apple cider) taste so much better in the cold.
4. Cheers seem to be louder when it is cold out. It’s a physics thing.
5. The warmth of a shower post embrocation is one of the best feelings in the world. Being warm feels so much more enjoyable after being extraordinarily cold.