After this weekend at Steamboat Stage Race, this marks the end of the road season and even though cross hasn’t started, it’s time to think about 2014!
***We are making decisions on Race Team Members by October 15th so please submit your application as soon as you can. We are adding a mountain bike team as well as a cyclocross component to our team structure for the 2014 season. Due to the additions, we have extended our application deadline to the 15th.***
If you’d like to join our Race Team, please submit an application and read our racing guidelines.
If you’d like to join our Club Team, please read our Club expectations and benefits, then join right on the page!
Why would you want to be on our team? Here’s just a few reasons from last year alone:
- USACycling’s Club of the Year
- 1st place in BRACs Rocky Mountain Road Cup Team Competition for Cat 1/2s, Cat 3s, and Cat 4s
- Many individual series wins in road, mountain and track. I’m sure cyclocross will be the same.
- Several state champions among us.
- Mountain bike, track, road and junior nationals competitors among us (and cyclocross if you count last season).
- We collected 3000 books and delivered to two different elementary schools in need for Ride for Reading this year.
- Bannock Criterium was hugely successful and saw some of the largest women’s fields to date.
- Our first year of having a club was a success and only will continue to improve and introduce more women to the sport of bicycle racing.
- We started in 2010 with 6 women and are now close to 100 with club and team combined. Wow. Just wow.
- Too many stories to recap, but it’s great to go back through our blog and see what was accomplished. We’re so impressed by all our teammates.
There’s a reason why we get 3-5 emails a week about joining our team. And it’s not just because we’re winning all the competitions. Our teammates rock on and off the bike, plain and simple. They make the sport better for everyone by giving back. We can’t wait to see what 2014 will bring.
We hope you’ll consider flying the Naked kit next year with us.